- Applying a tank mix of Diacon® IGR and Centynal™ Insecticide to your stored grains helps provide control of stored product insects. Help end infestations that damage stored grains and lower your profits. Extend damage-free stored grain by virtually eliminating reinfestations. Knock down invading insects before they have a chance to get a foothold in your operation. A tank mix of Diacon® IGR and Centynal™ Insecticide controls the full spectrum of stored grain insects including granary weevils, Indian meal moths, lesser grain borers, red flour beetles and more.
- The active ingredient in Diacon® IGR is (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator with a long residual that interrupts the insect life cycle and prevents larvae from developing into adults. The active ingredient in Centynal™ Insecticide, Deltamethrin, is a pyrethroid insecticide with a proven history of controlling a broad spectrum of insect pests including those that infest stored grains. That means once infestations are eliminated, the chances of rebound are greatly reduced.
For problematic infestations, such as rice weevils, give the tank mix a boost with PBO-8® Synergist. The Piperonyl Butoxide in PBO-8® synergizes the Deltamethrin in Centynal™ Insecticide by blocking the weevil’s ability to produce the mixed-function oxidase enzymes that metabolize insecticides. Add PBO-8® Synergist to your tank mix for an added boost of control power, with increased knockdown and flushing action.
- Control from larva to adult
- Active prevention of reinfestations
- One process to control stored product insects
- Profit protection
- Versatile application options
- Protection for extended storage periods