A versatile liquid formulation that is excellent for control of lesser grain borers, Indian meal moths, saw-toothed grain beetles and other stored product insects.
- Labeled for all stored commodities
- The active ingredient (S)-methoprene
- Approved for use in grain storage facilities, including but not limited to food processors, feed mills, pet food manufacturing, and wild bird feed.
- Apply directly to grain stream
- Apply as a fogging concentrate or a surface spray
- Dilute with oil or water
Application of Diacon® IGR is approved virtually everywhere stored product insects are a problem — farm storage, large silos, seed storage and more. It goes where stored product insects go, interrupting their life cycles, providing long-term control and profit protection.
Examples of industry application equipment can be seen below:
Application equipment can be purchased from multiple sources. For more information about these particular pieces of equipment, please visit http://foodprotectionservices.net/.