Centynal™ Synergized Insecticide
Centynal™ Synergized Insecticide brings a boost to short-term grain storage and rescue treatments. By combining both an adulticide and a synergist, Centynal™ Synergized Insecticide provides effective knockdown and will help control even the toughest stored product insects, such as Indian meal moths, sawtoothed grain beetles, red flour beetles, rice weevils, maize weevils, lesser grain borers and other listed pests (see label).
- Two active ingredients, Deltamethrin 1.2% and Piperonyl Butoxide 33.3%
- Tough on hard to control stored product insects
- CODEX approved for cereal grains
- May be tank-mixed with other products
- For use on wheat, corn, rice and other labeled grains and seeds
Application of Centynal™ Synergized Insecticide is effective anywhere grain is stored, including empty bins, warehouses, and perimeter areas. The product contains both an adulticide and synergist that increases speed and knockdown of labeled insects, reducing rebound of infestations.
- Apply directly to grain stream
- Apply as empty-bin treatment
- Apply as a barrier perimeter treatment
- May be tank-mixed with Diacon® IGR or Pyronyl™ Crop Spray
- Refer to label for application rates