A dry formulation insect growth regulator designed for locations where water is scarce. Diacon®-D IGR is a ready-to-use option for controlling insects at on-farm and off-premise storage sites.
- Ready-to-use formulation
- Labeled for all stored commodities
- The active ingredient (S)-Methoprene
- Application to the grain stream
- Application as an empty premise treatment
- CODEX Approved
Application of Diacon®-D IGR is approved virtually everywhere stored product insects are a problem — farm storage, large silos, peanut bins, seed storage and more. It goes where stored product insects go, interrupting their life cycles, providing long-term control and profit protection.
- 10 lbs per 1,000 bushels of commodity
- 1.5 oz per 1,000 sq ft of surface area as a premise treatment
- Always follow label directions
- Application rates vary by commodity, see label for complete directions.
- Bug Free Grains Catalog
- Bug Free Grains Product Brochure
- Bug Free Grains Product Q&A
- Diacon®-D IGR Barley Q&A
- Diacon®-D IGR Barley Fact Sheet
- Diacon®-D IGR Animal Feed Sell Sheet
- Diacon®-D IGR and Centynal™ Insecticide Barley Brochure
- Insect Identification Cards
- Strategies to Control Weevils in Grain Storage Facilities
- Tips and Tricks Fact Sheet