At this year's GEAPS Grain Exchange 2024, we invite you to join the Bug Free Grains team and explore our effective solutions to safeguard stored grain from the monster threat of bugs. Learn how prevention and control of post-harvest bugs can help defend your profits.
This year we’ll be featuring…
Gravista® Insecticide – Groundbreaking and Versatile
Gravista® Insecticide is becoming a go-to choice for protecting stored grain from insects in commercial stored grain facilities.
- Liquid concentrate that combines an adulticide, an insect growth regulator, and a synergist
- The first 3-in-1 grain protectant of its kind designed to kill labeled stored grain insects and break their life cycles to help prevent future generations
- No tank-mixing required
- Provides excellent control of Indian meal moths, sawtoothed grain beetles, red flour beetles, rice weevils, maize weevils, lesser grain borers, and other listed pests
Centynal™ Synergized Insecticide – Tough and Effective
Centynal™ Synergized Insecticide reduces rebound of infestations and shows a significant increase in insect mortality when used in combination with other control products.
- Designed to bring a boost to short-term grain storage and rescue treatments by combining both an adulticide and a synergist
- Provides effective knockdown and will help control even the toughest stored product insects, such as Indian meal moths, sawtoothed grain beetles, red flour beetles, rice weevils, maize weevils, lesser grain borers and more labeled pests
Gravista®-D Insecticide – Dry and Efficient to Apply
The newest addition to our portfolio, Gravista®-D Insecticide, is designed for on-farm storage operations. Why is Gravista®-D Insecticide so innovative?
- The only dual-purpose, dry product on the market that combines a synergized adulticide with an insect growth regulator
- For use in stored grain sorghum (milo), corn, popcorn, barley, oats, rice, rye, and wheat
- Helps control weevils and other listed pests, to reduce dockage and shrink, and maximize your ROI
Our full line-up of insect growth regulators, synergists and insecticides are designed for use during the sanitation and grain storage process, available in liquid and dry formats to allow for an array of application methods.
The Bug Free Grains lineup from Central Life Sciences will continue to evolve alongside the needs of our customers – visit us this year at GEAPS Booth #1913 to learn more!